100 Things I'm Thankful For - 2017

1. My relationship with Jesus Christ - so many days I want to just give up and give in but the hope and promise of eternity with Him sustains me
2. My dad - always willing to go the extra mile for me and my brothers
3. Mark - great to be in touch with him again
4. My niece Lilly - I love that Jelly Bean with my whole heart
5. Bryan and Kris -  for creating Lilly and loving her well
6. My pup Ella Irene - so many laughs and cuddles with that girl
7. Lola and Bruce Jenner - two cats on completely opposite ends of the spectrum but each brings joy to my life and my home
8. My grandma Judy - thankful for all the love and laughter she brings with her advice and her stories
9. Sheryl - so glad God is in the business of restoring friendships
10. Carol - I will forever treasure her wisdom and loving support in all areas of my life
11. Beckie - breakfasts with her at the Trailhead are my favorite
12. Eowyn - this baby girl brings so much love and fun into my world. Spending my days with her is the best job ever.
13. Rachel -thankful for letting me hanging out with her girl every day, it's a blessing more than a job
14. Robbi - I love her so much! Thankful for her being TF and for listening to my stories and rants. I'm glad someone enjoys a yummy coffee as much as I do.
15. Ryan Joe - how can he be 6?? He will forever be my boy and I hope I'll always be his Eegee Grill
16. Kristen - the way she cares for and loves her boy is an example to parents of strong willed kids everywhere. She is his greatest advocate!
17. Trevor - thank you for working so hard to support my boy and his mama
18. Gage - I love his curiosity about life. He asks SO many questions and even when I think the answer is simple, he causes me to think a little deeper. He has the best smile!
19. Ainsley - this little girl always makes my heart so happy. Her spunk and sassiness, along with her fierce love for everyone she knows, makes her so special
20. Drake - Draker Doodle, I love his chunkiness and watching him play and explore his world.
21. Hazel - I love to see her smiling face each morning. When I agreed to watch her kids back in May, I never would have imagined it would lead to such a wonderful friendship with her and her family
22. Tyler - I may give him crap about wearing sandals with socks and shooting baby antelope but I so admire the way he loves his kiddos, his wife, and his God. He is leading a beautiful family in the ways of God
23. Maria - her courage and strength to move to Alaska, even though the job stinks, is more than I could ever do. She inspires me
24. The ocean
25. Seeing a friend for the first time in months, or years, and it's like no time has passed at all
26. Naps
27. Heat in the winter and central air in the summer
28. Netflix and Hulu
29. Fishing in the summer with my dad
30. Al and Cheryl - thankful for such great cheerleaders and willingness to answer all my questions
31. A good margarita
32. Taking the exit off the interstate a few blocks from my brother's house after driving 17 long hours in the car
33. All my petsitting clients...I love them like my own!
34. Tuna casserole
35. Amy and Kristin - such special friends from my time at Ashgrove. I love thos girls to the moon and back
36. Hearing Eowyn say my name
37. Day trips through Yellowstone
38. When my dad makes pizza
39. My Jeep Lucy
40. Cori - thankful for her always listening to me vent and for always seeing the best in people
41. Peppermint lattes from Starbucks
42. Rain
43. The first snowstorm of the season and the last
44. Kaitlyn and Brooklyn -  the cutest and sweetest girls ever! Their mama and daddy did good work!
45. Mary - her hugs are so good for my soul
46. Indoor plumbing
47. Listening to Gage and Ainsley playing together and not fighting
48. Jo - thankful for her walking alongside me as I try to find my place in our church family. She is such a great support to me
49. Pay day
50. Fair Week
51. Saleah Joy - it's been such a joy to watch her grow up
52. My church family - the good, the bad, and the ugly
53. The soldiers that fought and died for my freedoms
54. CNFR Championships with my dad
55. The way Eowyn and Drake giggle with glee when I'm putting them in their seats to eat lunch
56. Muffins
57. The unfailing truth of God's Word
58. The experiences in my life that have made me who I am
59. Bacon and gouda smothered fries at Cowfish
60. Finding out God has been using me in ways I never imagined
61. Indoor plumbing
62. Cassey Lynn - one of my oldest and greatest friends. She is a rock star, plain and simple.
63. Chicken Verde Enchiladas from The Depot
64. Sara - her innocence and ways of looking at the world bring such a sense of simplicity and innocence to my world
65. Slippers
66. My dad's dog Volt - I have never met a dog that resembles Sheldon Cooper so much
67. Buffalo and moose - my two favorites of God's creation
68. Thunderstorms
69. Our first dinner of any Arizona trip at Mi Amigos
70. The faithfulness and unconditional love of God
71. Sleeping in
72. Laughing with good friends
73. Campfires
74. Facebook
75. A good book that takes you away from reality for a short time
76. Computers
77. Cold water on a hot summer afternoon
78. 70 mph speed limit
79. Honey sweetened ice tea
80. A good Bible study
81. Depot salsa
82. Winter months where I don't have to shave my legs
83. Marilyn - I just love her. That's all.
84. That God is in the process of bringing the prodigal son home
85. Hot showers
86. Turkey sandwiches
87. Sweatpants
88. That one pink drink at the fair - a Texas tornado?
89. Our law enforcement who give their lives to keep me safe
90. Sugar cookies with no frosting
91. Mississippi pot roast
92. Flip-flops
93. A Charlie Brown Christmas
94. Primetime tv
95. The smell of fresh paint
96. Arnold Palmers
97. Watermelon
98. Chopstix
99. Laughing until I cry
100. Snoopy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sufficient Grace Among Thorns

100 Things I'm Thankful For

April Thoughts *Trigger Warning*